Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever been offered a bigger team job?

Options
  • 26-10-2013 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Im in a GW thats in its 3rd season, joined in season 2 and got Newcastle promoted to D2.

10 games in im 9th in D2 and just got offered the Dortmund job ... Very strong squad.

At newcastle i've got badstuber, sahin, giggs, thiago, affelay, lamela, aubameyang, tevez, cleverly, cabaye, danilo(porto),....

I got janazaj, bardosa and a ton of other kids

Im torn .... Cant decide :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Im in a GW thats in its 3rd season, joined in season 2 and got Newcastle promoted to D2.

10 games in im 9th in D2 and just got offered the Dortmund job ... Very strong squad.

At newcastle i've got badstuber, sahin, giggs, thiago, affelay, lamela, aubameyang, tevez, cleverly, cabaye, danilo(porto),....

I got janazaj, bardosa and a ton of other kids

Im torn .... Cant decide :(
    if you have been at newcastle since the start and got in all these players then you should stick with them.
    if you really want to be dortmund then manage them in another GW

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Just got offered chelsea in the same world ...

Have rejected both :D going to have to join another GW :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

you only get offers cause i turn them down.......FACT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yep!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Could've had Real Madrid last season but turned them down its hard to leave a team you've built from the start

• Advertisement
Advertisement