Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central heating programmer wiring help

Options
  • 26-10-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can anyone help please. Basic wiring question needing an answer. I've a central heating controller that I'm replacing with a digital version. The current flash immermat I'm using has 2 sets of wires (blue and brown) which come from the mains (earth is ended in the backing box) and another 2 that head to the boiler. Which way should I wire up the new digital programmer using the attached picture as the wiring diagram please.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

Did you mean to post that to this forum... this is the open source computer software forum.
    Just thoufht you might have posted here by mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Looks like it should be .....

mains Live (brown) to 1 and boiler Live (brown) to 3

All Neutrals (blue) to be joined.

I would get another opinion too ..... ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I think you wanted the heating forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1320

Advertisement