Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can u help me

Options
  • 26-10-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,,im trying to find an old friend of mine who i lost contact with in 2002 when he moved house,his name is Brendan o Connor and he had a motorbike shop in dublin and was also an organiser of the hairy ass motor bike rallys in the late 90's and early 2000,if anyone has any info or knows him mabey you would be so good enough as to pass on this message,would like to catch up..many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

Former Celtic Motorcycles of Dorset Street?

Last I heard, the club he was involved with running the 'Hairy Ass Rally' in Kilkee had split & he'd gone into the security installations business in Wales...could be hear-say, good luck with your search ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 wildkart

MonstaMash wrote: »

Last I heard, the club he was involved with running the 'Hairy Ass Rally' in Kilkee had split & he'd gone into the security installations business in Wales...could be hear-say, good luck with your search ;)
    thanks for the info,,i do remember him being invloled in the securiy business,,my brother live in wales,,mabey thats my next port of call,,cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7 godslayer

Hello, I know the person in question, what is your name please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭H_Lime

MonstaMash wrote: »

No info on for the thread but that was a great wee shop, had a British fella as mech, can't remember his name (Dennis?). Used to work nearby and often dropped the cbr down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

someone was googling their own name... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

someone was googling their own name... :D

I googled my own name for a laugh and the first hit is some dodgy looking magician.

Advertisement