Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am not happy

Options
  • 26-10-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I was on a legal thread

So the moderator sent me all notices in the same min some going!!

I made a comment and immediately some one on the forum found a 5 year old post and labelled me a nut!! Little bit freaky

Then to add insult to injury when I used well known Irish banking expression "pull it outta your arse" suggested I was abusive.

What a load of nonsense and I am the one banned really silly and sounds like its agree with me or else and a waste of time.

Legal discussion on soc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kathy2

Re: I was banned

If you ever post like that again on the Legal Discussion forum, your ban will be permanent. It was a disgraceful display of personal attacks, the likes of which I have not witnessed before on the forum.

You may not PM me again.

I am obliged to point out that there is a dispute resolution forum if you wish your ban to be reviewed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hi Kathy2,

The bottom line here is there is a standard of posting expected in the Legal forum which you failed to reach. You were inflammatory and insulting to other posters. That you ascribe certain expletive phrases to specific institutions does not allow for you to throw them around in relation to other posters or during civil discussion.

Such posts are even specifically covered by the Legal Discussion charter:
    Strictly no abuse of any other persons will be tolerated in this forum. Members who post personal abuse about others will be immediately banned and their posts deleted. This is a legal discussion forum, so we will be taking this very seriously. As of 1st June, 2013, there is one exception to this general rule: users who espouse and or endorse the views of freemen on the land/sovereign citizen movement or any other unlawful pseudo-legal group will not be entitled to avail of the benefit of the rule against flaming and other users will have immunity from this rule for posting against the proponents of this ill-founded unlawful nonsense.

Ban upheld.

You may ask an admin to review.

Advertisement