Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend hair dresser? :D

Options
  • 26-10-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone would like to recommend me some hairdresser that you find pretty good and cheap in cork city? P/S: I hate the hairdressers and nearly always come away in tears :( 
    Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Hi pikawong, I'm moving your thread to the Cork City forum as I think you'll get the best advice about this in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

pikawong wrote: »
    Anyone would like to recommend me some hairdresser that you find pretty good and cheap in cork city? P/S: I hate the hairdressers and nearly always come away in tears :( 
    Thanks for your help!!
    Sorry for hijacking but Im in same boat and feel your pain! Regular hairdresser moved away 18 months ago and still havent found anyone decent and cheapish. Any recommendations online are for places that are 60 for a cut - hoping for someplace that charges 40 max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

In ballintemple there is a hardressers called simone's. I've always found them good for colour and cuts. Haircut with blowdry is 40 there.

No. 202 bus stops outside it.

http://www.simonebest.com

With all hairdressers though, if i want something new, I always try to bring magazine clippings, a photo or printout of an example of it, either colour or cut. I really suck at describing hair and haircuts, I have had much better results when they can see what I am looking for and we can discuss from there.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

First question first , are you a boy cat or a girl cat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

2nd for Simone they are lovely done there and don't go overboard. Im the same I hate the hair dressers as they do exactly what you don't want but fine Simones great. prices are great too they are on facebook

• Advertisement
Advertisement