Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part time/summer dress making course

Options
  • 27-10-2013 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi There
    I was wondering if anyone knows of any part time/summer dressing making courses or dressmaking workshops based around Carlow?
    I'm currently doing a post grad in an art field but have always wanted to do dress making and I'd like to be able to combine my knowledge from this course and add in dressmaking. I can't and don't plan on starting a whole new college course so something part time like a workshop is probably what I'd like.
    Even if there was a regular workshop that'd be great, also would be a great chance to meet like minds!!
    So if anyone has any details on anything like this or knows someone who can offer a workshop please do let me know!!

Advertisement