Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Gamers in Mullingar?

Options
  • 27-10-2013 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just Moved Down here, im in the heart of the town, and was looking to make a few mates.Im into gaming alot and doing youtube video's etc. Wouldnt mind trying something new.
    Anyone have any ideas of a good place to go for a drink? ~( im 23 by the way)
    or any activities etc where i can meet some cool people that are into the same things i am.

Cheers,
    :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Just Moved Down here, im in the heart of the town, and was looking to make a few mates.Im into gaming alot and doing youtube video's etc. Wouldnt mind trying something new.
    Anyone have any ideas of a good place to go for a drink? ~( im 23 by the way)
    or any activities etc where i can meet some cool people that are into the same things i am.

Cheers,

:cool:

You'll have to define 'gaming'...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cRz Choo Choo x

Pc, Xbox Gaming. Minecraft Battlefield , Slender etc

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

Dannys and Number one would generally be the places to go for people in their twenties, I find there is always a good crowd in there and a bit of life. Then on to Lane or Fence

Advertisement