Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Problem

Options
  • 27-10-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Trying to play U2 multiplayer but it doesn't seem to be working. 'Syncing Live Data' keeps popping up with a load bar. The load bar never increases and then it disappears before reappearing a few seconds later. While this is all happening, there's a constant 'connecting' and loading bar in the background (which also never increases).

Any ideas? The games is pretty old so is it a case that it's TOO OLD?

I googled it quickly but the threads concerning the same problem are from over 3 years ago. Back then, the advice/explanation given was that the multiplayer part of the game is always getting patched and that if you haven't been playing online, your game will need a lot of patches hence the 'Syncing Live Data' message. No load bars are increasing on mine though and it errors out after a few mins.

Dammit!! I was trophy hunting!!

Advertisement