Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate

Options
  • 27-10-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know the track played at end of & during closing credits of episode 4, season 3 love/hate (DVD)? Great tune.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming my dreams with you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Twellian

Ilyushin76 wrote: »

Waylon Jennings - Dreaming my dreams with you

Thanks but that's not the track on the DVD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

The DVDs apparently have different music to when the series was aired on TV. Probably a costing or rights issue or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Twellian

The DVDs apparently have different music to when the series was aired on TV. Probably a costing or rights issue or whatever.

That's what I've since discovered and no closer to finding out which tune they've used on DVD.

Sure I'll find it one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Maybe try shazaming it/soundhound it? If you have a smart phone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jhcristy

Last posted back in 2010 on this series so Rasberry to yous all, I told you that this had potential unrivaled even back then. Stuart Carolan can write his own cheque now and anyone who was remotely connected with the series will not go hungry for a long long time and begrudgingly very well done to RTE for sticking with it.
    Brilliant stuff, give us more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

jhcristy wrote: »
    Last posted back in 2010 on this series so Rasberry to yous all, I told you that this had potential unrivaled even back then. Stuart Carolan can write his own cheque now and anyone who was remotely connected with the series will not go hungry for a long long time and begrudgingly very well done to RTE for sticking with it.
    Brilliant stuff, give us more.

I'd be inclined to call it a halt right now. Good series, should know when is the right time to bow out

Advertisement