Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blades in galway

• 27-10-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Gillette 7oclock blades, or similar quality DE blades in Galway city? Dont have a big enough order to justify buying online.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Doubt you'll find them local... Shaving.ie is probably your best bet.

I find the Wilkinson blades in Dunnes are pretty good and would have no problem recommending them. I like them a lot and having bought a 5 pack in Dunnes then went and bought a 100 pack online I liked them that much.

There's also Tesco's own brand, which are re-branded Israeli manufactured blades. Again, pretty decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

You can get DE blades in Dunnes, Tesco and Boots, they charge a lot of money for them though. Wilkinsons could be nearly a fiver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Didnt see anything in a number of Dunnes, Tescos, Supervalu, or various chemists in and around the city. But they do have the wilkinson DE classic for sale in Tuam Supervalu. €2.50 for 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

Thats odd, they're definitely in dunnes Knocknacarra, and in Boots on Shop St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Strange, I checked boots twice, maybe they were out of stock both times. Didnt check that Dunnes in Knocnacarra.

Anyways, sorted now, thanks all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement