Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIT website issues

• 27-10-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Does anyone know if the website is down? I cant seem to get onto it using Google Chrome or Bing...Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues :( I know its a bank hols n I should be out n about but assignments are due and I need Moodle...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Pebbles82 wrote: »
    Hi Does anyone know if the website is down? I cant seem to get onto it using Google Chrome or Bing...Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issues :( I know its a bank hols n I should be out n about but assignments are due and I need Moodle...

Cant get it either must be maintenance or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

Ok Thanks, was afraid it was lack of tec skills.....maybe website took students side and is gone on midterm too:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

Pebbles82 wrote: »
    Ok Thanks, was afraid it was lack of tec skills.....maybe website took students side and is gone on midterm too:)

If its only moodle your after try www.elearning.ait.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

Your a star thanks :)

Advertisement