Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems Firefox please help

• 27-10-2013 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a macbook pro 13 inch laptop. Had it around 3 years now and been using firefox on it all the time no trouble at all just yesterday when i turned on my internet connection working fine but all my bookmark tabs were not there when main page load and to see them have unclick view toolbar and click again then they appear again but i can only connect to the bookmark tabs i have which is annoying me . when i go in the firefox search box say type in donedeal nothing is loading same for website cant look up any website or google anything if its not saved as a bookmark tab i never had this problem before and frustrating me .
    On less some setting has changed itself i have not done anything with it i not good knowing where click i appreciate if someone could tell me where and what.

I been using safari now and that fine can look up any website and google anything but i rather firefox please help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Try dragging Firefox to the trash, restarting your Mac and then downloading Firefox again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Zcott wrote: »
    Try dragging Firefox to the trash, restarting your Mac and then downloading Firefox again.

Will all my bookmarks on that page be gone then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Maybe. I'm not sure. You can probably export them in a setting somewhere.

Zcott wrote: »
    Maybe. I'm not sure. You can probably export them in a setting somewhere.

I got rid of it but cant get it back but i downloaded google chrome way faster thank god i love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

just on firefox have you set up firefox sync ? you might just need to sign in to it to retrieve all your stuff

• Advertisement

BrendanD wrote: »
    just on firefox have you set up firefox sync ? you might just need to sign in to it to retrieve all your stuff

Hey i deleted firefox totally but its ok i managed to install google chrome and best thing i did everything is so fast loading dont know why i never switched to it way better than firefox it was so slow for me

Advertisement