Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Head Shops

Options
  • 27-10-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, does anyone know of any good head shops in Galway city? Looking at other forums, I haven't been able to find any good ones that are still open! Appreciate the response,

N

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭JohnDee

There're all closed in this town, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Ludikrus

What's wrong with the head you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

The only one left is mellow daze on Dominic st... Across from wildes

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ShinjiKagawa

Cheers for the quick response, I'll have a look this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭popepaisley1

Cheers for the quick response, I'll have a look this week!

if you're looking for any 'plant food' or 'bath salts' then forget it. plenty of smoking paraphernalia alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Ring Joe Duffy, he will tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I actually feel sorry for Henke in Mellow Daze. The occasional time I'm in there (about three times a year), it's always so quiet and all the stock is covered with a blanket. I'd love to see his business picking up, but unfortunately the heydays of the auld Headshops are long past.

Still a good place to get flavoured rolling skins, decent roach material and an elaborate gift for a mate who is into their smokes. Maybe that's enough to keep him afloat.

Advertisement