Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
  • 27-10-2013 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey all,

Looking to get a haircut and just wondering can anyone recommend a decent spot in city centre? Which doesn't cost a fortune, I've been thinking about going to a student hairdressers but not sure which one!

All info appreciated :)

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Are you male or female & What is your budget?

This will help the posters give you a decent answer rather than just a list of cheap places that may not suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Morgan21

Hi, sorry I'm still quite new to this, female and not looking to spend more than 30 quid :) Christmas is coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

David Marshall academy is great, 35e for a cut. Takes a lot longer than a regular salon though so only go if your not in a hurry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Guys and Dolls on Marlborough street is 19euro for a wash, cut and blowdry.

Went there last year when I was strapped for cash and the girl did a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Robert Chambers Academy on Grafton/Liffey St. €23 for a wash cut blowdry or €18 if you're a student. I've been going there years and never had a problem. It can take a bit longer than usual though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Aenjy

It's beautiful to get the beautiful haircut.

Advertisement