Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pit in The olympia?!

Options
  • 27-10-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Is there a pit in the olympia? and if so , how actually smnall is the pit?.. cause standing is just 600approx.. and even from 5/6 rows back you dont have a wristband?..

There's a metal barrier i know, but no security seem to watch this and it splits the standing area in two?..

Is there a further barrier near the front?.. and how early would you need to que to get one

Going FOB in march, and having been standing in the olympia before never noticed it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

There is a pit in the Olympia. It's small enough. The entrance to it is down a long the side and that's where security would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

The pit area is very small compared to the rest of the standing area. If you don't queue up early, you're not likely to get a wristband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Its tiny only about 4 feet of it from the stage to the next barrier. You'll get a wristband if you are there when the doors open generally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

There's 50 wristbands I think I heard. It's tiny, you can stand in the middle of it and touch both the front and back barriers. There's no space dividing the two barriers either it's kinda weird I think they only have it cause the floor is sloped, adding to the crush for the people at the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Actually just checking The Olympia website and they say it's 100 or so in the pit

http://www.olympia.ie/buy-tickets/seating-layout

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement