Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Asia & Visas

• 27-10-2013 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Is it possible to get a visa for Vietnam in Bangkok on the same day you leave your passport in to a tour operator. Last time I got a Vietnamese visa in Bangkok I left my passport in for next day collection as I was in Bangkok for 3-4 days.
    I'm going in Jan but only in Bangkok for a day.

Alternatively, is it possible to get a Vietnam visa on Ko Phangan as I'll be there for a few days.

Sending the passport to the Vietnamese embassy isn't feasible as I may need it before going to Asia.

Also, can you get a Cambodia visa when you fly into Pnomh Penh. Last time I was there I entered Cambodia via the Mekong Delta, this time flight from Bangkok to Pnonh Penh

Apologies if I'm asking questions that have been asked time and time again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Things might have changed since people, such as myself, were trekking around there. Getting this stuff right is important, so if I were you, I'd phone up the relevant embassies to get answers straight from the horse's mouth.

Advertisement