Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6ix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I was in there over the Jazz weekend, fab cocktails! Must go in for food at a less busier time.

I was calling it 6 but a few of my friends insisted it was 69 so I dunno..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

loveeeeee this bar.. had a blast there last night.. the buzz is super and the owner is cool and friendly
    its actually the kind of place where you could go into on your own..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

anyone hear anything about this place being a gay bar??? i am a straight lady and i love it - so where does that leave me if so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

sporina wrote: »
    anyone hear anything about this place being a gay bar??? i am a straight lady and i love it - so where does that leave me if so?

not being pestered by horny lads? :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Most of Benny McCabe's bars are very gay friendly but none are specifically gay bars afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Faith wrote: »
    Most of Benny McCabe's bars are very gay friendly but none are specifically gay bars afaik.

Being run by Eddie Kay who would be very big on the Gay scene with plenty of friends so will be even more gay friendly than a usual Benny bar. Gotta get in there during the week, their cocktails are looking nice.

Incidentally, Eddie is a helluva DJ too. Some decent tunes out of the guy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

What difference would it make, really?

We had a great night in there last night. The cocktails are amazing and the crowd was nice and mellow. I hope it holds its own.

Advertisement