Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ursus C390

• 28-10-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

I have an ursus c390 which I understand is the same as a Zetor Crystal. The lift on it will not stay up (when it is put in the max high position) it is inclined to move down and then back up, without me touching the lever. Is this a big problem to fix.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

Tomjim wrote: »
    I have an ursus c390 which I understand is the same as a Zetor Crystal. The lift on it will not stay up (when it is put in the max high position) it is inclined to move down and then back up, without me touching the lever. Is this a big problem to fix.

sounds like your ram cylinder seals are worn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Tomjim

is that a big job/ expensive to pay a mechanic etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

Tomjim wrote: »
    is that a big job/ expensive to pay a mechanic etc

remove lift cover off back end , couple of hundred should cover it as seals are cheap

Advertisement