Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Quality

• 28-10-2013 1:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

What's the DNS service you are running? Did you require a new router from UPC when getting the 120MB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

Don't know so much about Netflix but I've used Show Box now for a month and the pic quality is top notch as is the audio.
    Here's a review, http://dottech.org/126020/android-review-show-box-free-tv-show-episodes-app/
    I'm about to watch American Horror Story 3,looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

I don't know if you can view BBC I player catch up.
    It has a program on it called Click,this week's show came from Singapore and my God what a difference there is regarding broadband over there compared to here,it's a whole new ball game entirelly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

my you tube and netflix have gone downhill since upgrading from 50mb to 150mb, engineeer has been out twice and insists everything is ok, getting sick of it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭pokeraladin

advertsfox wrote: »
    What's the DNS service you are running? Did you require a new router from UPC when getting the 120MB?

I upgrade from 25 Mbps to 120 last week and using netflix wire tru my ps3 and the quility is still super hd.....buy on my xbox and ipad tru wireless internet sucks....I've done a test on my ps3 and never get above 10 Mbps, do ye think I need a new broadband box from upc.....

Advertisement