Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essen 2013

• 28-10-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

Anyone get to go?. Hopefully I can make it next year.

Rahdo did a walkthrough of the different halls.........

Hall 1

Hall 2

Hall 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 jopm

Never been but would love to go.Maybe a thread could be set up next year to organise anyone interested particularly for newbies like myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

jopm wrote: »
    Never been but would love to go.Maybe a thread could be set up next year to organise anyone interested particularly for newbies like myself!

Never been myself ,but after watching Rahdo's walkthrough of the different halls ,you get a real feel for the enormity of it all.
    Having watched it ,I saw lots of games and gaming accessories that have now been added to my ever growing wishlist.
    Looks like I will need a extra large suitcase if I do get to go ,so I won't be flying ryan air .;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 jopm

Never been myself ,but after watching Rahdo's walkthrough of the different halls ,you get a real feel for the enormity of it all.
    Having watched it ,I saw lots of games and gaming accessories that have now been added to my ever growing wishlist.
    Looks like I will need a extra large suitcase if I do get to go ,so I won't be flying ryan air .;)

Hiring a large lorry seems to be the only option!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Boardgamegeek have a fairly comprehensive video overview of most the games at this link.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBIiHc7zsjdwIhAHoq0JJk5L9bHlydiiG

195 videos...............Enjoy :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

jaysus thats some watchin

• Advertisement
Advertisement