Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Fan-boys vs Ps4 Fanboys

Options
  • 28-10-2013 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I was searching youtube lately and i couldn't get over the flame wars about the Ps4 vs Xbox one. I mean its kinda a stupid if you ask me, both of the console are really similar.
    but to be honest id say i'm going Xbox one because of the reason Ps4 basically messed up this generation. KNOW bear with me on this. See when the ps4 was originally announced it was supposed to have online drm requirement for the reason of Pirating(which isn't a major problem on Consoles) But i guess they didn't want to say it till later on after the xbox one announcement in which subsequently they announced that they would too be having Drm. This new went down terribly with the community SO i guess ps4 wanted out so they announced that they weren't having Drm. Now this can be debated but i believe the reason was so xbox was going make a platform a lot like steam where digital games could be released at cheap price's and that's why they were trying to kill off the physical copy's. but seaming that Microsoft also want money they had to get rid of the Drm because it went down so bad in the community
    This is my opinion on the next gen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Lost interest in these silly fanboy rants, during the SNES days. Amazed that people still care about this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Fight!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 nfsman

FIght about what

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

wes wrote: »
    Lost interest in these silly fanboy rants, during the SNES days. Amazed that people still care about this stuff.

Likewise, only C64 vs ZX Spectrum.

• Advertisement

But see what i find different is that Microsoft were trying to change to digital but ps4 basically stopped them but i mean its more opinion than fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

A fan boy is not a proper gamer. They are immature idiots who have their mammy buy them their consoles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

The reason steam is so cheap is because of the competition. Anyone can start an online shop for selling pc games. The same cannot be said for consoles therefore the prices of games being artificially inflated as they have nowhere else to go.

Trust me if physical copies of games were to disappear in the morning you would be paying more for your digital copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

Well ya i suppose i agree but again if they were to go with a steam like system which would make easy for indie developers and bigger developers in general to make games and distribute them which would make it better because they wouldn't have to produce discs, but i suppose it cause inflation in digital sales.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

OP, what you're saying is you hate fanboy arguments and fanboys in general. But you're going to start a fanboy argument, and you're an xbox fanboy.
    That's what it looks like to me anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

fanboys_by_UrbanPinoy.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Aaannnndddd Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement