Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection for new build house/poor customer service

Options
  • 28-10-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi, I signed up with Eircom for broadband in mid september for a new build house and was told it would take 10 days, i had a technician out on the 19th september to see what neede to be done, he went away and iheard nothing for nearly 3 weeks.When i rang eicom for a update i was told another technician was calling out to the house(3 weks after previous lad as out).  Since he has been out i have heard nothing from Eircom, i have contacted them twice and was told hey would get technician to call me as they cant do anythng else, needless to say nearly 8-9working days later i have still heard nothing back from Eircom on the lack of progress/updates

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dodgey69 wrote: »
    Hi, I signed up with Eircom for broadband in mid september for a new build house and was told it would take 10 days, i had a technician out on the 19th september to see what neede to be done, he went away and iheard nothing for nearly 3 weeks.When i rang eicom for a update i was told another technician was calling out to the house(3 weks after previous lad as out).  Since he has been out i have heard nothing from Eircom, i have contacted them twice and was told hey would get technician to call me as they cant do anythng else, needless to say nearly 8-9working days later i have still heard nothing back from Eircom on the lack of progress/updates
    Hi dodgey69

Please PM me your order number and I'll check this for a possible update.

There can be delays in connecting lines as in most cases for new builds ducting and further works / technical processes need to be conducted and followed.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭dodgey69

Hi dodgey69

There can be delays in connecting lines as in most cases for new builds ducting and further works / technical processes need to be conducted and followed.

Thanks

Al

Hi Alan

Any luck getting me an update?

Thanks

Another working week gone by and still no Update from Eircom.

Hi dodgey69

Thanks

Al

Hi Alan

Any luck getting me an update?

Thanks

Nearly 3 months now and still going around in circles with Eircom despite having a number of guarantees that they would have broadband in weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Nearly 3 months now and still going around in circles with Eircom despite having a number of guarantees that they would have broadband in weeks ago

I'm afraid we have no further update as of yet. I have sent it off to the technician's back office to query this. I'll come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Tracey  

• Advertisement

58 working days and counting for a job I was told would take 10 working days!!! That's some going alright. Not only is the work not done but no one in Eircom can even give me an update. Customer service at its best.
    I'm afraid we have no further update as of yet. I have sent it off to the technician's back office to query this. I'll come back to you as soon as I have more information.

Thanks

Tracey  

Advertisement