Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trendnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack 2) Amazon £11.76

• 28-10-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭

Trendnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2) Amazon £11.76 including Irish VAT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

I bought a few sets of these the last time they were on sale and they work great.

Amazing value, ive never even seen a single 200Mbps unit this cheap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

must have been a glitch - £21.61 inc delivery for me

or parcel motel - £16 then €3.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Can anyone confirm that they work with the tp link ones from a while back?

AdrianII wrote: »
    must have been a glitch - £21.61 inc delivery for me

Yeah, they're gone up now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

bromley52 wrote: »
    Trendnet TPL-308E2K 200 Mbps Mini Powerline Ethernet Adapter (Pack of 2) Amazon £11.76 including Irish VAT

£15.98 NOW :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

There's no WiFi on these, just something to consider. The TP-Link ones which I was looking at (which granted are more expensive) have WiFi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I got 2prs of them a month ago for €28.00. An absolute bargain. I'm pumping 130 mbps around the house and all users are happy:).

Advertisement