Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attn Tree Surgeons, landscapers

• 28-10-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Hi If you have any felled trees that are surplus to your needs < I could use them for firewood

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭catastrophy

I doubt too many lads will be giving away timber unfortunately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,843 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i'm quite sure tree surgeons know the commercial value of the wood and would not be giving it away for free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

TS would be happy to chip less as chippings are usually given away free (saving money on waste disposal). The larger cut pieces which are not chipped also a burden, and to save handling/disposal could also be given away for free.

The main problem I see would be timing, co-ordinating with the TS to avoid loss time or too much material handling.

Advertisement