Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xpose-the dream job?

Options
  • 28-10-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Seeing a lot of hype over the job going at xpose at the moment for Aisling O Loughlins maternity leave. I follow the presenters on twitter and have noticed how hectic their days seem to be....I got out of bed one morning and checked my twitter feed and saw Lisa Cannon was waiting a flight to the UK...going to bed that night I checked twitter again and saw she was in the UK airport waiting a flight back to Dublin!! There was a pretty good article in the daily mail on sat detailing some aspects of the jobs and I have to say its a real eye opener!! Those girls work bloody hard!! And they seem like nice girls!! Wonder do the 'photocall' models still see it as the dream job?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

You really have no idea what constitutes hard work, do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

A friend of mine works in television- it's definitely not as glamorous as a lot of people think, but it's also not exactly hard labour. It's not a job I'd like myself though, huge pressure to look a certain way and people can be so pass remarkable. No thanks.

Advertisement