Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browning B525

Options
  • 28-10-2013 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am thinking of buying a browning B525. I was just wondering if anybody had any info on this gun good or bad

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

I am thinking of buying a browning B525. I was just wondering if anybody had any info on this gun good or bad

thanks

I shoot a 525 and it's the best u/o I have ever owned. I mainly use it for game shooting I.e pheasants, but I also use it for clays. If your looking for a great all rounder I would seriously consider it.

EDIT: which model B525 are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 zeevalentino

I have the 525 spotter and would n t swap it for anything else. Few clays and game.
    Thumbs up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

thanks

A quality gun, I bought the B725 recently was a Beretta man all my life,wont go back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

They are a great gun, but the wood in the newer ones can be a bit plain, a friend shoots one and i've seen better wood on guns half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

rowa wrote: »
    They are a great gun, but the wood in the newer ones can be a bit plain, a friend shoots one and i've seen better wood on guns half the price.

true true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 del 243

Iv a 525 sporter myself the gun fits me like a glove you wont go wrong with a browning

• Registered Users Posts: 15 springermad

Thanks lads for all the info. Bought the gun on wednesday. Got a great deal in connoly's gun shop down in goresbridge. I will try an post pics later

Advertisement