Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI Promotion Playoff Bray Wanderers vs Longford Town

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

2 each

2-3

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

4-4 on aggregate, what a tie

4-5, fcuking hell

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭kksaints

I love LOI playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

kksaints wrote: »
    I love LOI playoffs.

Every year the play-offs are great fun with a ton of drama! Where are the live cameras???

DUBACC wrote: »
    Every year the play-offs are great fun with a ton of drama! Where are the live cameras???

Its a disgrace that they arent been shown live.

4 minutes injury time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sounds like a cracking game. It's a disgrace that it's not on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭DUBACC

This is like the old days of staring at aertel page 222!!!!

• Advertisement

Bray down to 10

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Red card for Bray.

Red card for Longford.

What a game!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

What's going on there? Two red cards? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

2015 Ronan 2015......... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,375 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Damn it. I can't get to these bloody places the other side of the country on a Friday night :mad:

Maybe next year, Longford. Unlucky to their fans on here..Congrats to mushy on Bray staying up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

fair dues to Bray

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Oat23 wrote: »
    Damn it. I can't get to these bloody places the other side of the country on a Friday night :mad:

Maybe next year, Longford. Unlucky to their fans on here..Congrats to mushy on Bray staying up.

Congrats from me as well :)

Any goodies for my prediction? :D

Bray Wanderers just will not go down. They survive yet again. Hard luck to Longford to pull Bray back 3 times shows that they have some guts but it just wasnt enough.

kksaints wrote: »
    Bray Wanderers just will not go down. They survive yet again. Hard luck to Longford to pull Bray back 3 times shows that they have some guts but it just wasnt enough.

They do it every year just for that extra home gate.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    They do it every year just for that extra home gate.

They need it. Some of their attendences are shockingly low.They wouldnt survive relegation I'd say. Its a shame that they dont get much support from the town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Sick.. ****jhg sickened.sat in the ground still,anyone fancy driving me home? Their winner was a great strike but free out not given before it. Anyway ehaya done is done. Massive crowd tonight was like old days. Proud of the players tonight gave it everything. I need supermacs! Also david sully what a player ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Good ould game. Longford played the better football but were outmuscled by a more physical bray outfit. The game was punctuated by some brilliant goals especially the bray winner. There was a clear foul not given to Longford in the build up but it wasn't given and Longford didn't defend the play too well.

Tonight was a brilliant advert for winter football a clear cold night with a big crowd and 2 committed teams. Pity no live TV but that's what you're up against

Sick.. ****jhg sickened.sat in the ground still,anyone fancy driving me home? Their winner was a great strike but free out not given before it. Anyway ehaya done is done. Massive crowd tonight was like old days. Proud of the players tonight gave it everything. I need supermacs! Also david sully what a player ..

/hugz xxxxxxxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

2,749 shows that there is an appetite for live football and the league definitely missed yet other opportunity to show game live. Disappointing for both the club and the town itself that Longford didn't go up...would have been a boost for the league too to have a reasonably well supported club to go up but back to the slog of Div 1 for another year unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

One of the Bray lads on another forum has this as his profile signature.

After the nuclear holocaust, the only things to survive will be cockroaches and Bray Wanderers

Brilliant.......and true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

What a game. The last three goals were all outstanding.

Gutted for Longford, it'd be good to see them back. Particularly if they could get a crowd like that in on a regular basis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

One of the Bray lads on another forum has this as his profile signature.

After the nuclear holocaust, the only things to survive will be cockroaches and Bray Wanderers

Said the same thing myself after the game, you cannot get rid of them!

Wake me in March, time to hibernate. (and wake up back in the first divison.. :( *wails* )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Lars1916 wrote: »
    What's going on there? Two red cards? :eek:
    There was a bit of a scuffle at the end. By the letter of the law there could have been about seven off.

Pity for Longford that it didn't happen earlier. Their man who got sent off was awful for the entire game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

WE CAN NOT BE RELEGATED!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

and the cockroaches wouldn't want it to be going to a play off..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Alfa Quadrifoglio

dfx- wrote: »
    and the cockroaches wouldn't want it to be going to a play off..

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Never been so edgy about a game, let alone during one. So much relief at the end.

Are the highlights online? Havent been online much over weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Alfa Quadrifoglio

MNS will have highlights tomorrow night, great weekend of Irish Football with two great Cup Finals and a cracking promotion/relegation playoff

Advertisement