Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless woman across from AIB Eyre Square

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Shakti wrote: »
    right wing conservative nonsense and insinuation

Completely disagree with you. As someone who has worked with the homeless communities in Galway in the past Mrs OB's post is quite accurate.

Do you believe cope and Simon are right wing conservative organisations. If so what are you doing to help the homeless in Galway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

zarquon wrote: »
    Do you believe cope and Simon are right wing conservative organisations.

Why would you think that?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

So use the 'like' function, if you have nothing further to add,

I did, my post was in response to your ludicrous assertion.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Don't have time now but will check this thread out later as it seems one or two posts could be in line for an infraction, just a heads up in case someone wants to rack up a few in a couple of heated posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

I did, my post was in response to your ludicrous assertion.

hopefully mrs. O'B will feel suitably bolstered by your ganley-esque support to discuss it herself, or maybe not. Either way it feels somewhat rude to discuss it without her. Nevertheless you could make your own ludicrous right wing statement and I may comment on that, or not.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

hopefully mrs. O'B will feel suitably bolstered by your ganley-esque support to discuss it herself, or maybe not. Either way it feels somewhat rude to discuss it without her. Nevertheless you could make your own ludicrous right wing statement and I may comment on that, or not.

Sorry I'm completely baffled by your response. In what way is advising people to support charity right wing?

What in the hell is ganley-eque? I'm genuinely laughing at the over the top reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

This is ridiculous. Locked, pending further investigation by mods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement