Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foundation for Black Skin

• 28-10-2013 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hey Ladies,

My boyfriend's sister is looking for new foundations. I am deathly pale so am not the best person to ask about darker shades! What brands (available in Dublin City) cater for black skin? I'll get some for her as a surprise.

I know Yves Saint Laurent, Clinique and Mac have some. Are there anymore I don't know about?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bobbi Brown, Armani and Smashbox are definitely worth a look, and I've noticed Maybelline have some darker tones too.
    I'd say it would be hard to find the perfect one though, make sure you get a sample and ensure the unopened bottle can be returned or exchanged if necessary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jeongeum

maybelline fit me does a good few dark shades my friend is black and she's a fan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Fashion Fair in Debenhams seems to have a decent range of shades.

Advertisement