Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenancy agreement confusion!

Options
  • 28-10-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi, I signed a tenancy agreement a few months ago, just wondering if I give the required 1 months notice of terminating the agreement can I get my deposit back, even though it was agreed the tenancy would be for another few months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭taibhse1966

Try here http://www.threshold.ie/ they usually provide sound advice in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nmeiso2712

Hi, I signed a tenancy agreement a few months ago, just wondering if I give the required 1 months notice of terminating the agreement can I get my deposit back, even though it was agreed the tenancy would be for another few months?

If it's a fixed term lease, then no. However threshold will provide you.with advice

Advertisement