Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for car roof bars and roofbox

Options
  • 28-10-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone know a good place to buy roofbars and box for a car...?

Was looking at halfords but I'm hoping to see if they can be got cheaper than there.

2nd hand considered as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

what kind of car do you have?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 338 ✭✭Crazy Eye

Was looking at halfords but I'm hoping to see if they can be got cheaper than there.

lidl were sellin 120cm wide adjustable roof racks on the cheap recently fitment to loads of different cars. seem good quality .

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭blabley

I just had to add an alert to my Adverts account ready for when comes up... As new they are so bloody pricey! I've got a new (used once) set for a 2008 Ford Focus if your interested? (really must get it up on adverts)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭ozmo

2nd hand is way to go if you can get them if not used much - maybe try the UK online breakers yard search - that worked out well for some hard to find parts I was looking for a few times.

New: http://www.micksgarage.com/search/Roof%20Racks/
    is the cheapest local for the roof bars I found.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement