Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone broke.

Options
  • 28-10-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi can anyone advice me.
    i was on a sim only deal with three and i upgraded to a new xperia z1.
    USB cover fell off after 3 or so days. rang three and they told me it was not covered by the warranty. after a bit they said bring it to repair shop and let them look at it. repair shop said it was covered and it would take 5 to 7 working days to fix. 30 days later i still have no phone and rang three and asked them could i have a new phone, they said its up to Sony or repair shop.
    they also informed me that my sim only account was still open as well as the new account. 2 bill and no phone. they also told me that my phone will not be covered by water damage even though its a water proof phone. one small problem snow balling by three not giving me a phone in the first place.
    any advice would be appreciated,
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

With regard to waterproofing. The spec for that phoine states - Provided that all ports and covers are firmly closed, the phone is (i) protected against low pressure jets of water from all practicable directions in compliance with IP 55;

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nollaigwicklow

rang three again yesterday and another rep said it was covered. i've emailed them and they said they cannot find my details now.
    they have no problem sending me out bills though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as it is duplicated over in the Talk to Three forum. Give the Three reps a chance to respond. If they have not responded, you can request for the threads to be moved to this forum for discussion.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement