Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer at Ideal Home today

Options
  • 28-10-2013 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was at Ideal Home today and my mate told me to go to Electric Ireland to get the 10% off and the home monitor. I went over and signed up. I did ask the first guy I talked to and he mentioned about the free home monitor but nothing about the 10%, I meant to confirm but he started to talk to another customer and pointed me to the technical guy for demo.

I got a demo then and signed up but forgot to ask about confirming the 10% with the sales guy I was pointed to after demo........ I just looked and it is not listed on the paper work. I took it that everyone was getting the 10% off as well as the home control system?

I was wondering can you confirm this as I am due a call to confirm move over and to be honest I am not impressed. It was late in the evening(around 4.30) and it was a bit mental around the area and I was on the way home when I bumped into my mate so turned around especially for this offer.

Just wondering want to confirm I can get the 10% and the home system. My friend got this. I signed up for Gas and Electric for the 24 months. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Big Nelly,

Thanks for your message.
    Big Nelly wrote:
    It was late in the evening(around 4.30) and it was a bit mental around the area and I was on the way home when I bumped into my mate so turned around especially for this offer.

Glad to hear you turned back especially to get the offer - we'll ensure it wasn't in vain. If you switched your gas and electricity then you would certainly be entitled to get the 10% off both fuels.

Please feel free to PM us your details so that we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Hi Big Nelly,

Thanks for your message.
    Originally posted by Big Nelly
    It was late in the evening(around 4.30) and it was a bit mental around the area and I was on the way home when I bumped into my mate so turned around especially for this offer.

Glad to hear you turned back especially to get the offer - we'll ensure it wasn't in vain. If you switched your gas and electricity then you would certainly be entitled to get the 10% off both fuels.

Please feel free to PM us your details so that we can look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    David
    PM on the way....thanks

Advertisement