Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasma TV repairs Sligo

Options
  • 28-10-2013 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests folks, anyone know of anyone who repairs plasma tv's? Not the screen, but one of the components went with a bang today

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

As the title suggests folks, anyone know of anyone who repairs plasma tv's? Not the screen, but one of the components went with a bang today

thanks.

Try Brian Crummy in John Street across from citizens advice/4 lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

thanks.

Try Brian Crummy in John Street across from citizens advice/4 lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Gerry McGowan (i think is the name) , Ballymote on the Gurteen road about 1 mile from Ballymote on left, he has a sign in the garden for TV repair. Supposed to be excellent from what i hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

I used a lad in Thornhill in Sligo town at Christmas. He used to work for one of the stores that closed down. Very reasonable and quick. I'm not sure if he wants his details advertised but if you pm me i'll send on his details.

Advertisement