Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme - can I work part-time also?

Options
  • 28-10-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Just a question re the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme - can I work part-time also?
    What I mean is, taking an additional part time job until my business properly gets going? Obviously registering as so, but I'm just wondering if the scheme even allows this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

Think the only way you will know this for sure is to check with your welfare office, my thought on it would be probably not but I not 100% on that

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Pixie Chief

Part time work is allowed but with the approval of your officer only issued in advance. It also helps if that part time work is in a relevant field that would maybe give you extra experience/training/contacts etc, it makes a better argument!

Advertisement