Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager mobile

Options
  • 29-10-2013 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

So a few weeks of using the new mobile site... How do people feel about it?

Personally i like how easy it is to navigate but do have a few issues. Not sure if these are across all platforms but on my iphone ....

The PM icon has dissapeared, you now have no way of communication with managers unless you are on the desktop site

Unable to offer p/x players as part of transfers

Screen with your clubs used to refresh when you hit 'soccermanager' at top of the page ... No longer the case

The player reports(rate and position changes) no longer tell you what club players are at.

Format of the shortlist is a little akward to use.

They're my gripes, how do you find it? Might be usefull to include your platform for fair comparison.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Too be honest I haven't liked any mobile version. The sooner they make a nice sleek app the better.. Something simple

Advertisement