Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th year study

Options
  • 29-10-2013 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,i did **** in my mid-term tests. I am doing German,History,Biology and AG
    science. Any advice on these subjects and how should i approach them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

For history learn the facts. Learning essays doesn't get you anywhere and that's what I did last year and luckily enough I managed to get a C2. Once you know all the facts its about starting a good introduction and ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 evan31198

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    For history learn the facts. Learning essays doesn't get you anywhere and that's what I did last year and luckily enough I managed to get a C2. Once you know all the facts its about starting a good introduction and ending.
    Ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 student111

For Biology just learn everything as you're doing it! There is no way you can get a good result if you're leaving 42 chapters until next year.. It's a really interesting subject once you start to understand and study it :) as for German challenge yourself with exam comprehensions and aural work, start practicing lots of oral too as that will boost your marks, best of luck with everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

If your shocking at German and the only reason you chose it was for entry requirements you could take up a subject outside of school like economics or business. If you are an A/B student in German you should be grand though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 evan31198

Thanks lads I am grand for German I got a B in the junior cert and i like it as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement