Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is the most hated team in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

v3ttel wrote: »
    This actually made me laugh out loud.

Comparing supporting a football team (which is usually influenced when you are a child, and can be a good bonding experience), and voting for a political party (where you have to make a conscious decision who to vote for, as an adult, based on that parties ideals/manifesto/track record) is a massive load of bollocks.

Aye it was written very tongue and cheek but the point stands. Like I've said before if the dads supported Grimsby instead of one of the fashionable/top clubs would their sons still be so keen to follow in their footsteps.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 438 ✭✭Antifa161

doncarlos wrote: »
    Eh????? There are 19 senior clubs in Ireland that might beg to differ :rolleyes:
    Is it news to you that a culture may be more fiercely celebrated when it is removed from it's native land, and has to endure a great amount of hostility? If so it'll also be news to you that St Patricks Day is a bigger deal in a lot of cities outside of Ireland.
    Iang87 wrote: »
    You're forgetting the success part of that. You know the vast majority of celtic fans wouldn't have ever started supporting them if they weren't successful. You know what celtic would be if they weren't successful? Hibs
    The success part is spot on. Obviously having a higher profile attracts more fans. At the end of the day it's a better experience in Parkhead on a European night than it is Terryland Park. I think that applies to any situation.

As for Hibs, you couldn't be more wrong. Hibs did their best to shed their Irish identity a long time ago, when it became clear how big ball & chain it is in Scottish society, particularly when it comes to the football.
    I remember jumping up and down with our arms around each other shouting boing every time we jumped at a Dundalk match in the early 90s but I'm certainly not going to try and claim we invented the poznan
    Me neither. I imagine Lech Poznan invented the Poznan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Antifa161 wrote: »
    From my experience the Barca bandwagonners tend to just like watching them because they're so good. They watch them for entertainment, to see good football, not because of some emotional bond or anything. It's not like they go around boasting about how good their team is. It's the same way people would always watch Brazil, because they were a good sporting spectacle.

What? That's exactly what these bandwagon Barca supporters do. Talk crap about it being the proper and pure way to play football and laughably act like they're the biggest and best club in the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Have no real knowledge of IPL, most Dublin or NI based teams would have quite a few rivals, and in general a team at the top of the league is generally the same..

Overall, Burnley I reckon, and I say that as an unbiased Blackburn Rovers fan... :)
    Millwall surely have a good few "haters" as well, purely because a healthy portion of their fans are psychopaths.
    When we were back in the PL, again, was never a fan of Man Utd, I find myself disliking teams more based on managers comments as well though..

Is it news to you that a culture may be more fiercely celebrated when it is removed from it's native land, and has to endure a great amount of hostility? If so it'll also be news to you that St Patricks Day is a bigger deal in a lot of cities outside of Ireland.
    Hmmmm strange argument to make. So you are saying to be more Irish you should follow Celtic rather than a club in your native country. Ok then....

The success part is spot on. Obviously having a higher profile attracts more fans. At the end of the day it's a better experience in Parkhead on a European night than it is Terryland Park. I think that applies to any situation.
    I've been at Celtic games where the atmosphere was shocking. The only really good atmosphere I experienced was an old firm game, a game against Hearts was ok. I haven't been at any European Celtic matches though. I can assure you if Dundalk were playing in the Champions League against Bacelona the atmosphere would just be as good relatively speaking.
    As for Hibs, you couldn't be more wrong. Hibs did their best to shed their Irish identity a long time ago, when it became clear how big ball & chain it is in Scottish society, particularly when it comes to the football.
    I think his point was if Celtic were languishing about at the bottom of the table they wouldn't have close to as many fans and their "Irishness" wouldn't be the draw you think it is. I remember going to pubs with a BIG Celtic supporting mate during Rangers domination and there was us two alone watching Celtic matches.
    Me neither. I imagine Lech Poznan invented the Poznan.

Yes and Celtic copied them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

5starpool wrote: »
    I know several utd fans who suddenly started supporting or at least developing a big soft spot for Real Madrid when Ronaldo moved there so lets not pretend it's just certain Liverpool fans who do things like that.

Its worse among pool fans though, at least theres a Ronaldo connection where we still love him, personally I love seeing him do well but hate Real's actions in transfers etc.

I really don't see how you can see the irony of somebody supporting a foreign club getting upset with somebody else supporting a different foreign club.
    Also if your dad supported Grimsby I'm sure you'd be following one of the big teams in the Premier league rather than following a rubbish team because of your dad.

Are you 100% sure on that? Few lads I know support Sheffield Wednesday, QPR, Newcastle etc due to their fathers, so it must be a tallaghtmick only thing....kinda strange.

Hmmmm strange argument to make. So you are saying to be more Irish you should follow Celtic rather than a club in your native country. Ok then....
    I'm not saying anyone should support Celtic. I'm saying if "being Irish" is the category somebody wants to consider in supporting a team then Celtic is a reasonable choice. I'm not saying it's a sensible condition to use but it's a sensible result based on it.
    I've been at Celtic games where the atmosphere was shocking. The only really good atmosphere I experienced was an old firm game, a game against Hearts was ok. I haven't been at any European Celtic matches though. I can assure you if Dundalk were playing in the Champions League against Bacelona the atmosphere would just be as good relatively speaking.
    How can it be just as good relatively? All that means is it won't be anywhere near as good. Of course there are Celtic games with shocking atmosphere, although a shocking atmosphere at Parkhead is about the same as a regular one at most English or Irish grounds.

I think his point was if Celtic were languishing about at the bottom of the table they wouldn't have close to as many fans and their "Irishness" wouldn't be the draw you think it is.
    This is true of any club, although leveling the glory-hunting thing at Celtic is pretty weak given anything they ever achieve is routinely belittled by fans of other clubs. In fact if it was glory I was after Celtic would be a pretty poor choice because of this. There are people that would have you told the Premiership relegation fodder are better clubs :)
    Yes and Celtic copied them ;)
    I presume you missed this post. Anyway this is turning into the sort of off-topic debate I said I was avoiding! And I have a feeling it could end up just going around in circles with you so let that be the end of it.

I'm not saying anyone should support Celtic. I'm saying if "being Irish" is the category somebody wants to consider in supporting a team then Celtic is a reasonable choice. I'm not saying it's a sensible condition to use but it's a sensible result based on it.

How is it a sensible result when there are native Irish teams they could support. It's glory hunting plain and simple.
    How can it be just as good relatively? All that means is it won't be anywhere near as good. Of course there are Celtic games with shocking atmosphere, although a shocking atmosphere at Parkhead is about the same as a regular one at most English or Irish grounds.

What is the yard stick for a good atmosphere. The number of fans in the ground singing or percentage? It's difficult to gage a like for like when the attendance at a Celtic match could be 30 times that of a LOI club. I've been at plenty of league of Ireland matches where the atmosphere is far better than I have experienced in Celtic park (old firm match aside)

This is true of any club, although leveling the glory-hunting thing at Celtic is pretty weak given anything they ever achieve is routinely belittled by fans of other clubs. In fact if it was glory I was after Celtic would be a pretty poor choice because of this. There are people that would have you told the Premiership relegation fodder are better clubs :)

Where were all the Irish Celtic fans during the lean years of 90s? People may have felt an affinity to them but they were not fans. They became fans when the trophies came back.
    I presume you missed this post. Anyway this is turning into the sort of off-topic debate I said I was avoiding! And I have a feeling it could end up just going around in circles with you so let that be the end of it.

Didn't miss it just didn't agree with it. The huddle that is done by fans at Celtic matches now oddly only started after the Poznan became popular. Strange coincidence that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

kryogen wrote: »
    Im gonna go for this one, the most hated team in Ireland? Linfield if it includes the North, in LOI I would say Rovers, my own personal one was always Pats though

On a more personal note, I don't hate Celtic or Rangers, but I ****ing hate Celtic fans who try to tell me Celtic is an "irish" team, it is in my **** like, get a life.

By far the group I hate most in Ireland are idiot Celtic fans*

*This does not mean I think every Celtic fan is an idiot

Not having a go mate but Id like "not support" Celtic and have been over a few times with mates and Dundalk would have a big Celtic following around the town and surrounding areas.

I have never once heard anyone say Celtic were an Irish team. Ive heard they were a team set up for Irish Emigrants.

The only time I ever hear sure Celtics not Irish is when someone who dislikes Celtic says it

• Advertisement

Not having a go mate but Id like "not support" Celtic and have been over a few times with mates and Dundalk would have a big Celtic following around the town and surrounding areas.

I have never once heard anyone say Celtic were an Irish team. Ive heard they were a team set up for Irish Emigrants.

The only time I ever hear sure Celtics not Irish is when someone who dislikes Celtic says it

Read two posts above you. Also have had the exact same arguments with other Celtic fans on this forum and in real life. Plenty of Celtic fans will argue Celtic are Irish until the cows come home

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Read two posts above you. Also have had the exact same arguments with other Celtic fans on this forum and in real life. Plenty of Celtic fans will argue Celtic are Irish until the cows come home

Well maybe so but Ive honestly never heard a Celtic fan say it (now what I call a Celtic fan is someone going over to watch games when possible, not someone who sits at home pretending their Celtic fans)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I've no intention of derailing this thread with an argument and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion here but to deny Celtic's Irish identity is stretching the truth a bit. Sure they're based outside of Ireland but so are a lot of things and people considered Irish. The Irish identity at Celtic is stronger than it is at any other club. If fans want to choose a club to celebrate their Irish identity then Celtic is as sensible a choice as any

Maybe you think that's a stupid way of choosing a team, maybe you're right, but it's certainly not a stupid choice to make based on that logic.

Funnily enough, you don't see too many Hibs fans around Ireland do ya

Question, what makes the "irish identity" at Celtic stronger then any other club, Hibs for example?

I am sure you are fully aware that Hibernian was founded in 1875 (12 years earlier then Celtic) by Irish immigrants, you can still see the Irish heritage on the badge to this day.

Yet people don't tell me Hibs are an Irish club, even though Celtic was founded based on the model of Hibs, do you have a take on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Jelle1880 wrote: »

I'd say most decent Irish people don't feel the need to get involved into the whole Rangers - Celtic thing.

Of course there will always be a few headbangers, but overall I'd certainly like to think this is the case.
    Northern Ireland for me. I have developed a serious hatred for them in past few years in particular.

Funnily enough, if I were to say the same about the Republic of Ireland team, people would be lining up here to call me a bigot. But you work away.

That's nice, I wish I lived in a place and knew people who supported Celtic who didn't try to convince me they were an Irish club......sadly I don't. And just going from this thread I am sure you can see that there are others out there

Of course there will always be a few headbangers, but overall I'd certainly like to think this is the case.

Funnily enough, if I were to say the same about the Republic of Ireland team, people would be lining up here to call me a bigot. But you work away.

Don't think that's true

He didn't bring race/religion into it or anything, I have a healthy dislike for both national teams on this island at the moment actually so I would stand in agreement with you anyway.

bohsboy wrote: »
    I have to agree with this. I despise them with a burning passion, even more than Shams. Never cheered as much when Luxembourg beat them 3-2 recently.

I'll never forget the way them carried themselves in Windsor Park in '93. Bingham was a disgrace that night stoking up the crowd and it had nothing to do with football. Im all for creating an intimidating atmosphere but that was pure venomous hatred and you could feel it.

I hate them.

Love seeing the players celebrating on the pitch at the end of this clip. Sickened the little bitter bigots.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Bt18Rvv4[/QUOTE]

Tell me exactly what Billy Bingham said or did then.

Twenty years ago. Times have changed. You should let go of your anger.

I'd have thought Northern Ireland would be an irrelevance these days to most southeners anyway.

bohsboy wrote: »
    I have to agree with this. I despise them with a burning passion, even more than Shams. Never cheered as much when Luxembourg beat them 3-2 recently.

I'll never forget the way them carried themselves in Windsor Park in '93. Bingham was a disgrace that night stoking up the crowd and it had nothing to do with football. Im all for creating an intimidating atmosphere but that was pure venomous hatred and you could feel it.

I hate them.

Love seeing the players celebrating on the pitch at the end of this clip. Sickened the little bitter bigots.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Bt18Rvv4[/QUOTE]

Tell me exactly what Billy Bingham said or did then.

Twenty years ago. Times have changed. You should let go of your anger.

I'd have thought Northern Ireland would be an irrelevance these days to most southeners anyway.

I would be 99% sure Norn Iron fans love when the Republic lose. I for one barely care what happens for any International match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,576 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The last thing I wanna do is wade into a barstooler debate but this is up there with the most ridiculous posts ever. Celtic are a Scottish club who play in the Scottish league and pay taxes to the Queen. If the opportunity arose to play in the Irish league, I've no doubt they would reject it out of hand. Pretty much the equivalent of those Americans who are Irish only when it suits them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lets see;

Ireland: Probably Shamrock Rovers
    England: Man Utd
    Spain: Real Madrid/Barca, flip a coin
    Italy: Juventus
    Germany: Bayern/Schalke
    France: PSG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

As long as both teams come back safely I don't mind

CSF wrote: »
    The last thing I wanna do is wade into a barstooler debate but this is up there with the most ridiculous posts ever. Celtic are a Scottish club who play in the Scottish league and pay taxes to the Queen. If the opportunity arose to play in the Irish league, I've no doubt they would reject it out of hand. Pretty much the equivalent of those Americans who are Irish only when it suits them.
    So when you see 60,000 people waving tricolours, singing Irish songs etc you think "nope, no Irish identity here" because they pay taxes to HMRC? Pretty strange way of looking at it but each to their own. Personally I consider Celtic a Scottish and Irish club, after all the clue is in the name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

So when you see 60,000 people waving tricolours, singing Irish songs etc you think "nope, no Irish identity here" because they pay taxes to HMRC? Pretty strange way of looking at it but each to their own. Personally I consider Celtic a Scottish and Irish club, after all the clue is in the name.

Where are you from?

They can wave their tricolours and sing Irish songs all they want, just sounds like a Paddys Day all over the world to me. In the end they are a Scottish club who would never take the opportunity to become an Irish club even if they were begged.

They can wave their tricolours and sing Irish songs all they want, just sounds like a Paddys Day all over the world to me. In the end they are a Scottish club who would never take the opportunity to become an Irish club even if they were begged.
    Except this isn't some marketing gimmick once a year, it's every week for over a century. It's all a matter of perception I guess. Millions of people would see Celtic as an Irish/Scottish club due to their history, culture, badge, kit, songs, fans and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Please enlighten me?

Who is stopping you? cause I sure aint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Shamrock Rovers. I got my disliking for them from my father. Phillip Greene on the radio used to drive him nuts rabbiting on about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Funnily enough, you don't see too many Hibs fans around Ireland do ya

Question, what makes the "irish identity" at Celtic stronger then any other club, Hibs for example?

I am sure you are fully aware that Hibernian was founded in 1875 (12 years earlier then Celtic) by Irish immigrants, you can still see the Irish heritage on the badge to this day.

Yet people don't tell me Hibs are an Irish club, even though Celtic was founded based on the model of Hibs, do you have a take on it?

Thats an easy question. Celtic are more succesful so it's easier to support them. If Hibs were the more successful team i'm sure we'd see more people following them in Ireland.

Except this isn't some marketing gimmick once a year, it's every week for over a century. It's all a matter of perception I guess. Millions of people would see Celtic as an Irish/Scottish club due to their history, culture, badge, kit, songs, fans and so on.

You can't be both. It's not a person. They're either a Scottish club or an Irish club. Celtic decided to be a Scottish club but love to lap up the global marketing opportunities that the sense of Irishness brings for some weird reason. If Celtic ever wanted to be an Irish club, rather than just saying they are, I've no doubt opportunities would be created for them. I mean they were for Derry, a team from the United Kingdom who actually consider themself to be a Irish.

• Advertisement

Who is stopping you? cause I sure aint.

There's nothing to stop. But you presume all you want.

There's nothing to stop. But you presume all you want.

What you on about?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭overshoot

If Celtic ever wanted to be an Irish club, rather than just saying they are, I've no doubt opportunities would be created for them. I mean they were for Derry, a team from the United Kingdom who actually consider themself to be a Irish.
    as much as i an firmly in the corner of celtic being a scottish club with irish heritage, Derry is a bad comparison and a special case as to how they ended up in the LOI.

on hated clubs... probably shels, something about them just annoys me!
    *honerable mentions
    shams have some of the best fans (could any other club have survived what it did) but also some of the biggers nackers following them
    derry for folding the way they did and screwing a lot of local creditors, its cheating plain an simple (nevermind the actual cheating). at least FORAS, GUST made efforts to save their clubs

linfield and the general NI hostility dont bother me, more pity after an early setanta cup game, Jefferies was all defensive saying along the lines 'iv 2 catholics in my team how many protestants do cork have?'
    general answer was feck i dunno, never asked what religion he was!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Shamrock Rovers and Bohs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Shamrock Rovers, mainly down to the scummy behaviour from a section of their fans.

In Norn Iron it would be Linfield, as they are the biggest and most successful club. Only to be expected really.

Obviously, with the relatively small crowds attending games north and south, I don't think Linfield wouldn't register very highly in the mind of the average LOI fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

If it's a club based in Scotland playing in the Scottish league, it's a Scottish team.

Of course it has strong connections with Ireland, doesn't make it an Irish club though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

The way the media paint Bohs and Rovers I wouldnt say we are everybodies favourite in Ireland

Bohs reputation in Austria wouldnt be too great either

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Lets see;

Ireland: Probably Shamrock Rovers
    England: Man Utd
    Spain: Real Madrid/Barca, flip a coin
    Italy: Juventus
    Germany: Bayern/Schalke
    France: PSG

It's Bayern by a mile in Germany. Common theme is it's basically the biggest and most successful club in that country. The exception there is PSG but i'd say they're the biggest at the moment. People resent success. It's the same even on such a small scale as the most successful GAA club in a county or underage soccer team in an area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

I did Geography and Archaeology many moons ago in college but the Celts got everywhere and there is nothing specificily Irish about them (there is even a train of thought that they may have never come to Ireland).

But the clue is in the name? I wouldnt consider Celta Vigo Irish - far from it. Numancia was a great battle that the Romans fought. I wonder how many people clued up on their celtic heritage have actually heard of it without googling. It was the Romans Vietnam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    It's Bayern by a mile in Germany. Common theme is it's basically the biggest and most successful club in that country. The exception there is PSG but i'd say they're the biggest at the moment. People resent success. It's the same even on such a small scale as the most successful GAA club in a county or underage soccer team in an area

Ah yeah but every single German football fan I know despises Schalke.

Why are Schalke hated?

Just curious.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Its worse among pool fans though, at least theres a Ronaldo connection where we still love him, personally I love seeing him do well but hate Real's actions in transfers etc.

With anecdotal evidence and justification like that how can you possibly be wrong.

maybe the pool fans follow Javier Mascherano? sure if ronaldo is a valid reason to take interest in Madrid :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I did Geography and Archaeology many moons ago in college but the Celts got everywhere and there is nothing specificily Irish about them (there is even a train of thought that they may have never come to Ireland).

But the clue is in the name? I wouldnt consider Celta Vigo Irish - far from it. Numancia was a great battle that the Romans fought. I wonder how many people clued up on their celtic heritage have actually heard of it without googling. It was the Romans Vietnam.

I don't think any credible modern scholar could make a convincing case that the Celts never came to Ireland.

Scotland and Ireland are inextricably tied to one another. I don't think most Irish and Scottish people are actually aware of how strong the ties are.

Scotland would not be Scotland without the Irish. In fact the term Scottish is derived from 'Scotti' which was the label Romans gave to seafaring Irish migrants who came to dominate and rule across the water. Gaels who left Ireland played a key part in the formation of the kingdom that went on to call itself 'Scotia', or Scotland. I believe the first recognized King of the Scots, Mac Alpin, was the product of Pictish and Scottish (i.e. Irish) roots.

Some scholars also say the Picts were descended from peoples that had originally been in Ireland but were pushed out by Gaels there.

Taken in this context, I would say it's silly to complain about a Scot having pride in an Irish connection.

Comparing the Scots with Irish-America or elsewhere is flawed for the reasons mentioned above. Scotland's origin story is an Irish one.

More Irish than the Irish themselves is a claim that the Scots with their genes and history may be able to back up. It depends on what criteria one uses to justify Irishness. The idea that only those born within the island get to 'own' it is not only myopic, but ahistorical.

And I'm not a Celtic fan.

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Ah yeah but every single German football fan I know despises Schalke.

Was drinking with a fair few of them in Cologne last month and they nearly shook with rage whenever Bayern were mentioned. Never knew Schalke were hated, wonder why also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Why are Schalke hated?

Just curious.

There is one reason for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesliga_scandal_(1971)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dublinbhoy88

Im gonna go for this one, the most hated team in Ireland? Linfield if it includes the North, in LOI I would say Rovers, my own personal one was always Pats though

On a more personal note, I don't hate Celtic or Rangers, but I ****ing hate Celtic fans who try to tell me Celtic is an "irish" team, it is in my **** like, get a life.

By far the group I hate most in Ireland are idiot Celtic fans*

*This does not mean I think every Celtic fan is an idiot
    you must have been fuming when RTE had James Connolly in the running for Irelands greatest man a couple of years back, Edinburgh being in the Ireland like, hope you wrote them a strongly worded letter

overshoot wrote: »
    maybe the pool fans follow Javier Mascherano? sure if ronaldo is a valid reason to take interest in Madrid :pac:

Read again where did I say I follow madrid, big difference between Mascherano and Ronaldo in fairness, the 1st being an ok player for Pool the 2nd being one of our best ever.

• Advertisement

Read again where did I say I follow madrid, big difference between Mascherano and Ronaldo in fairness, the 1st being an ok player for Pool the 2nd being one of our best ever.
    did i say you followed real? i took issue with your methodology and what just because a player isnt the 'one of the best ever' means you cant follow him and wish him well at a new club?

Advertisement