Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible Customer Service

Options
  • 29-10-2013 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Eircom seems to be operating in another era. The engineer who installs the phone line can't add the broadband at the same time because it is someone else's job! He then manages to disconnect another line in the house accidentally.  And it is proving impossible to get someone out to reconnect the line he cut through. I've spent an hour on the phone trying to get someone to sort it. All jobsworths! Technical Support won't help, I guess a broken phone is not a techinical issue needing support, Im passed over to an automated line fault service which wants to perform a test on a dead line! Now again I'm left holding and holding to speak to someone... again being passed around... and now some clown has put me back to menu after 10 mins holding.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭danceswithwolf

Now they are transferring me around Metor Mobile support, honest to God.

Put back to the original menu I called 40 minutes ago.

And now it just goes dead and hangs up on me, I claerly made a big mistake leaving my Broadband provider to join Eircom. I worked in customer service for a large company and heads would roll if we had those sort of response times or in this case non-response times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

And now it just goes dead and hangs up on me, I claerly made a big mistake leaving my Broadband provider to join Eircom. I worked in customer service for a large company and heads would roll if we had those sort of response times or in this case non-response times.
    Hi danceswithwolf

I'm sorry to hear of this, would you like to PM me your account details and I'll look into this for you?

Thanks

Al

I have now been 1 full week without a phone line in my house because an eircom engineer accidentally cut the line.

Despite logging the fault and contacting customer service on here no one has come out to fix it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I have now been 1 full week without a phone line in my house because an eircom engineer accidentally cut the line.

Despite logging the fault and contacting customer service on here no one has come out to fix it.
    Hi danceswithwolf
    Yes this should have been resolved for you by now. Can you PM me your line number and I will get back to you immediately..
    Tony

Advertisement