Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with folder tabs

Options
  • 29-10-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am having a problem with the tabs at the top of folders i.e. "Name", Dtae Modified", "Type", "Size" etc. The problem I am having is is the "Name" tab is usually too small for the file names in the folder, which is quite annoying. I can manually drag the tab out to enlarge it but this only works for that specific folder. What I want to know how to do is how to change the tab size for all folders, if possible.

Info: Using Win 8.1, and don't remember having this problem before upgrading from 8 to 8.1.

Cheers, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

Sorry lads, I think I fixed it. I used the "Apply to all Folders" (of the same type) under view options which seems to work after doing it for a few different folder types.

Advertisement