Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

card

Options
  • 29-10-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi... Ive asked for a new card 2 weeks ago but I only received the pin number... Ive lost my old card so I have none and no money!!! What should I do??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MARINA GARCIA,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to boards.ie.

A replacement card takes 5-6 working days to be received. If you have only just received the pin in the post, the card should be with you in the next day or two. For security, they are posted separately.

If the card doesn't arrive in the next couple of days, please call BOI365 on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000 and a representative will be more than happy to request another card for you.

A withdrawal can be requested in your local branch without a card, provided you have photo ID and the branch in question has cash services available on the day. Branch services are listed under Branch Services Update on our Branch Locator.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MARINA GARCIA

hi... the pin number arrived nearly 2 weeks ago and the card never came...
    I need it urgentely cause I have no money!
    What shoud I do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi MARINA GARCIA,

In this instance, you will need to call BOI365 to have another card issued. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement