Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Stamp in Maynooth

Options
  • 29-10-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Does anyone know of anywhere to buy a stamp in Maynooth, aside from the post office? There's always a long queue there. Eason's in Manor Mills have stopped selling them. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Donovans (Greenfields) sold stamps last time I needed one but only in books.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Timmi

Ah, that will be very handy if they do, there's a post box outside and all. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

The newsagents beside Supervalu sells them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

If you fancy a walk in the grounds of the old college campus, there is a post office there too. Walk in main gate and go left and then keep right. It's less than a 2 min walk from the gate to the post office, which is on the left hand side if you keep walking. I have never seen a queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

sadie06 wrote: »
    If you fancy a walk in the grounds of the old college campus, there is a post office there too. Walk in main gate and go left and then keep right. It's less than a 2 min walk from the gate to the post office, which is on the left hand side if you keep walking. I have never seen a queue.

I'm pretty certain that that's the internal mail, not An Post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

If I recall correctly, the external post room moved into the John Hume building around by the shop beside JH1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

They definitely sell stamps! There is also one in the John Hume building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

If I recall correctly, the external post room moved into the John Hume building around by the shop beside JH1.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Buy a book of stamps.

Every day seems to be busy in Maynooth PO, and the majority don't seem to be posting letters!

Advertisement