Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next exchanges to be efibre enabled

Options
  • 29-10-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Is there a rough date on when the next few exchanges set for November are due to go live? I'm in Loughrea and I noticed we changed from 2014 to November 2013. Any idea when we'll be able to enter in an order?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Is there a rough date on when the next few exchanges set for November are due to go live? I'm in Loughrea and I noticed we changed from 2014 to November 2013. Any idea when we'll be able to enter in an order?

Hi HellboundIRL

I've double checked this and I can confirm that you will only be able to enter an order when the efibre map states that efibre is now available in your area : http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/

Unfortunately there is no further timeframe or information on a launch date within November but I have noticed this usually happens within the first two weeks of the month specified.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

where the map says "Jan to March 2014" for roll out, how reliable is that date?

garroff wrote: »
    where the map says "Jan to March 2014" for roll out, how reliable is that date?
    Hi garroff

Quite reliable to be honest, it's best to check back with me in January and hopefully I'll have an updated/more specific timeframe on this. 

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

Many thanks. Will check with you in Jan GW.

garroff wrote: »
    Many thanks. Will check with you in Jan GW.
    No worries garroff

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement