Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/vocals available Dublin city centre

Options
  • 29-10-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Guitarist and vocals looking for original or cover band. Plenty of experience playing. I'm into blues, rock, jazz, fusion, folk and world music. I have tracks up here https://soundcloud.com/lakesy
    Would love to get a power trio going but open to any ideas.
    Based in city centre
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 alandrums

Hows it going, have a post there myself,looking for a singer who can play an instrument really which you do,liking the sound of some of your stuff there,have a bass player, drummer and guitarist already committed, doing a cover band, let us know if your interested.
    cheers
    alan

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1987rudi

BUMP!

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dzc

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Shortyshaz

pm sent :D

• Advertisement

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marieconniffe

just sent you a PM

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 8 coldgin

hey dude, are you sorted yet? any interest in a blues based hard rock band? we rent rehearsal space in the city centre if you're near that area.

coldgin wrote: »
    hey dude, are you sorted yet? any interest in a blues based hard rock band? we rent rehearsal space in the city centre if you're near that area.

pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement