Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for cheap B&B/Hotel for 2 nights

Options
  • 29-10-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Me and a few from my work are going to Galway next month for an event.

Could anyone suggest somewhere cheap (the cheaper the better- without entering hostel territory) for us to say.

We'll only need B&B and we'll have to drive equipment to the event so city location isn't a huge problem (as long as they have a carpark).

Any suggested welcome! We will need either 1 or 2 double rooms and 1 single.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rainbow kittens

Thanks but we're trying to avoid hostels :)
    I'll check out Travellodge!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It also includes B&B, just unclick hostels in the search

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

jurys Inn
    harbor hotel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Google "B&B College Road" - loads to choose from

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Ludikrus

Clybaun hotel in knocknacarra. Or the Glenoaks in westside is cheaper again. Both have big car parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

I found D'Arcy's B&B on Father Griffin Road to be the cheapest when I was searching for a place in town for the night. Not too sure if it still is but worth the look anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

also check out the maldron seeing as you are driving in the morning anyhow
    http://www.maldronhotelgalway.com/
    For a midweek stay its 54euro per twin room so marginally more than the travellodge, but should be a far nicer place
    its more Oranmore than Galway, but you are right by the dual carraigeway so where ever you need to be very quickly.

Advertisement