Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a camera repaired?

Options
  • 29-10-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i need to get a Fujifilm digital camera repaired and Im wondering where to go with it. Its just that the lense part won't retract.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

go to the camera shop across fro brown thomas - warning: I think they charge 150 standard to look at the camera - thats before fixing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

There's a place beside the Kings Head - can't remember the name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

go to the camera shop across fro brown thomas - warning: I think they charge 150 standard to look at the camera - thats before fixing it.
    Yeah 150 is what they said. Also said it wouldn't be worth my while getting it fixed. Camera has been hardly used. Can't imagine its a big job to fix.

What harm sure :-\

There's a place beside the Kings Head - can't remember the name
    Thanks! Ill see what they have to say tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

brembo26 wrote: »
    Thanks! Ill see what they have to say tomorrow.

Thats fahyfoto

JillyQ wrote: »
    Thats fahyfoto

Contacted them and said they don't repair at all any more and referred me to the galway camera shop.

Advertisement