Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next store off-licences closed

Options
  • 29-10-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

i want to try and get some supplies for my brewing to find out the place was closed, i tried the one i kimmage and harlods cross,

is there anywhere in Dublin i can walk in and buy supplies as i it not viable to have stuff posted to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

is there anywhere in Dublin i can walk in and buy supplies
    Some of the larger Tescos do homebrew supplies.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Just thinking out of the box, could you have stuff delivered to a Parcel Motel, and pick it up from there?

http://www.parcelmotel.com/locations.html

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

yea i have looked but the ones near me. ( Tallaght and also Jarvis i tried)

do the health food store do malt extract or should i just see about getting it directly from online delivered to somewhere i can collect it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I get all my stuff delivered to my workplace. You can get giant postboxes for outside your house nowadays if you want a permanent solution, if you are in a house of course! the postman just locks it after himself.

you can also get stuff delivered to a local postoffice and pick it up on a saturday or whenever suits, this should be free if its just a one off.

OK i have ordered a large amount from homebrewwest how long do they normally take to deliver to Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

OK i have ordered a large amount from homebrewwest how long do they normally take to deliver to Dublin?

Usually by the second day some times the third

thanks,

i didn't think it would be that quick

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

so far my orders from HBW and HBC have taken from 3 to 7 working days.

yep i ordered a LOT of stuff off homebrewwest.ie just before 5PM on Monday and but 12 noon on Thursday it was at home.

all for €5.95 delivery charge

im quite happy :-D

Advertisement