Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 10 Fixtures ***Monday - Thursday***

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Nelbert wrote: »
    Actually may be able to do about 10:30-11:00 if that suited? Tonight would suit me better than tomorrow ironically enough!

Right, lets go now asap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Yikes! That's rough!
    Sorry for the late reply to this, have been out all day. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from EA. I also spoke to them yesterday over chat and they said they'll get back to me via email as soon as they can. Knowing them that won't be today or tomorrow so you can go ahead and play the CPU.

Can one of the mods please put me on auto pilot for the forseeable future? I can't log on to do it myself. It's a shame, after 2 solid CPU games I was looking forward to playing human games again. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply to this, have been out all day. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from EA. I also spoke to them yesterday over chat and they said they'll get back to me via email as soon as they can. Knowing them that won't be today or tomorrow so you can go ahead and play the CPU.

Can one of the mods please put me on auto pilot for the forseeable future? I can't log on to do it myself. It's a shame, after 2 solid CPU games I was looking forward to playing human games again. Thanks

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What time is advancement to week 11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Sorry, late advancing tonight as I was catching up on some sleep before tonights college football..

• Advertisement
Advertisement