Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from cycling thread

Options
  • 29-10-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

I have been banned from the cycling thread. The mod in question sent me the following.

Vladimir Kurtains

Moderator Note

Creating a second account is against the rules. As is complaining about moderation on-thread. If you've an issue take it up with the mods or in the Help Desk. You were warned about trolling last week and your behaviour hasn't improved, hence the ban.

He is saying that I created a second account, and that I posted in a thread which I shouldn't have.

This is incorrect

I have not created a second account

I was banned from one particular thread, I obeyed the mods decision. However I did post in a separate thread on the same forum. Given I wasn't banned form the cycling forum I believed this to be ok.

Please review this mods decision.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

As this is Cycling forum related and I was involved in issuing the original thread ban I shall leave this to one of the other Sports CMods to review. In the meantime can you please confirm if you have discussed the forum ban with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Hi Thomas,

I'll take a look at your ban.

Can you advise if you've discussed it with the Mod who banned you as per the 1st step in the DRP?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thomas98798

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Hi Thomas,

I'll take a look at your ban.

Can you advise if you've discussed it with the Mod who banned you as per the 1st step in the DRP?

Yes, I had a chat with him. I think the ban is only for a few days. Maybe you could check that out for me? If it is only for a few days then I'm happy to sit it out but if it is permanent I would like for it to be lifted.

Hi Thomas,

Your ban is a 7 day ban starting yesterday when you were originally banned.

Can you advise if you would like me to look into the ban or do you want to sit it out until next Tuesday when the ban expires?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thomas98798

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Hi Thomas,

Your ban is a 7 day ban starting yesterday when you were originally banned.

Can you advise if you would like me to look into the ban or do you want to sit it out until next Tuesday when the ban expires?

Cheers Gav,

No I'll just sit it out, thanks for your help, much appreciated.

Regards,
    Thomas

• Advertisement

Hi Thomas,

No problem mate.

Can an Admin mark this as resolved please?

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement