Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Praise for a staff member....?

Options
  • 29-10-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there any way of passing on praise for a particular eircom staff member without calling through the huntline? Would I be able to leave a gracious note for a person on boards.ie knowing it will reach their manager?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sadderday wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there any way of passing on praise for a particular eircom staff member without calling through the huntline? Would I be able to leave a gracious note for a person on boards.ie knowing it will reach their manager?

Thank you
    Hi Sadderday

Priase is always welcome : )

Feel free to PM me and I'll make sure your feedback reaches the relevant department.

Many thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

thanks - will do !

thanks - will do !
    HI Sadderday

I've received your PM and I'll make sure this reaches the relevant department today.

Thank you very much

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

thanks

thanks
    No worries Sadderday

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement